Thursday 13 August 2015

Snake River Farms Ribeye and Gift Review


When I was contacted by Snake River Farms to review this bundle, I was beyond happy. I used to work for the corporate office of a local steak house here in Seattle that serves Snake River Farms Steaks so I knew just how amazing they were before the box even arrived. They are the most tender, flavorful steaks I’ve ever eaten.





It has been a few years now since I worked for the company and I haven’t been able to get back to the steak house so, needless to say, when the bundle arrived on my doorstep I was beyond excited to see what was included.

When I first opened the box, I was delighted to see the simple, classy packaging. It definitely fits the “I’m a special gift” bill without being overstated. A total plus for most dads.


Now, we already cooked the bone-in ribeye so we won’t be enjoying that for Father’s Day but you can bet your bottom dollar that we will be enjoying the Kobe ribeye filets. And if your dad is a steak lover, you are going to want to order him this gift bundle too. And then maybe on Father’s day offer to cook him this ribeye and hope he shares :)
Special Offer: Send your favorite Dad (or yourself!) one of these Father’s Day gifts and you’ll get free shipping by using the code: TAPFSS15. Click here to shop Father’s Day Gifts.


This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Snake River Farms/Double R Ranch. The opinions and text are all mine.


Source -Here-

0 comments: